Just purchased a new Mercedes-Benz?
Protect your valuble asset by ensuring you have comprehensive insurance cover.
Below outlines the key benfits of this particular cover we offer and if you have recently purchased a car with Mercedes-Benz Botany you would have received a quote for your insurance from our Business Manager.
If you haven't already received an insurance quote from our Business Manager. Contact us today.
Note: Your quote may differ depending on your answers to the disclosure questions below.
• New for Old – Replaces vehicle up to 3 years old from first registration or 100,000kms in event of a total loss from date of first registration.
• Market or Agreed value replacement – Provident will pay whichever is greater after the 3 years replacement.
• Protection of no claims bonus on a multi-year policy.
• Genuine Mercedes Benz replacement parts used during repair
• Key & Lock replacement up to $1,000.
• Temporary insurance cover for replacement vehicle up to 7 days.
• Glass Cover with NO EXCESS that includes windscreen, windows, sunroof and factory fitted lights and or protectors.
• Transport or out of town accommodation allowance
• Accidental Incorrect fuelling $1,500
• Premium credit – if the car is a total loss and you are not at fault and can identify the third party, the unused premium will be credited towards new insurance.
• Up to $5,000,000 cover for damage/loss of property, and up to $1,000,000 cover for bodily injury, including reparation costs.
• Rental vehicle included in the event of a claim.
1. In the last 3 years have you, or any person who may drive this vehicle, had their license endorsed, suspended or cancelled?
2. In the last 3 years, have you, or any person who may drive this vehicle, been charged with or convicted of any driving related offences or received any infringement or offence notices (other than parking offences)?
3. In the last 3 years, have you, or any person who may drive this vehicle, suffered loss or damage to a vehicle where you or they have been at fault or paid an unrecoverable excess?
4. In the last 3 years, have you, or any person who may drive this vehicle, ever had a claim declined?
5. Other than traffic offences, have you or any person who may drive this vehicle been convicted of or committed any criminal offence, including convictions subject to the Criminal Records (Clean Slate) Act 2004, or have prosecutions or convictions pending, or in the last 6 years have you or any person who may drive this vehicle been declared bankrupt or undergone no asset procedure?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, please contact our Business Manager as this may affect your insurance premium quote.
Annual premiums are based around the vehicle being used for personal use only. The monthly premium is fixed for 3 years with an excess of 1% of the RRP of the vehicle. The policy is open driver for all drivers over 25 years old and excludes all drivers under 25 years old.